Author: Linda Etherton
- 2 pounds frozen gluten-free French fries
- 1 pound ground beef
- shredded cheese (about 2 - 3 c.)
- salt & pepper
- ketchup (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Cook and drain the ground beef.
- Place the frozen fries in the bottom of a large baking dish. Use two dishes if needed.
- Place the ground beef evenly on top of the fries.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put enough cheese on top to cover the meat and fries well.
- Bake at 400° for 20 – 30 minutes until the cheese is melted and the fries are hot in the middle.
- Serve with ketchup.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/cheeseburger-fries/