Recipe type: Main
Serves: 4 - 6
- 1½ – 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 1 recipe cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the broccoli.
- Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness. Cut in half. Cook the chicken breasts in a skillet in a little butter or oil until no longer pink.
- Make the cream of chicken soup then whisk in the milk, mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper.
- Arrange the chicken and broccoli in a baking dish.
- Spread the soup mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20 – 30 minutes or until the chicken is done and the cheese is melted.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/chicken-divan/