Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: Makes 12
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2½ Tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise. Squeeze or scoop the egg yolks into a small bowl. Add the vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, and salt to the egg yolks.
- Beat well until the yolks are smooth.
- Spoon some of the yolk into each white, or for a fancier look, use a cake decorating bag (the kind you put icing in) with a tip that has a large opening.
- Sprinkle with paprika just before serving.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/deviled-eggs-what-can-i-eat-thats/