Chicken Potato Pie
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Main Dish
- mashed potatoes
- cooked chicken, cut in bite size pieces
- eggs (about 1 per serving)
- salt & pepper
- garlic powder
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a bowl, mix together the mashed potatoes, egg, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir in the chicken.
- Add to a large skillet and cook, turning and mixing sections at a time until hot through.
- Place in a casserole dish and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Place the dish under the broiler for a few minutes until the cheese is melted.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/using-leftover-potatoes-and-chicken/