Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Beverage
- 1 large cucumber, peeled seeded, and cut in chunks (about 2 cups)
- ¾ cup sugar or sweetener of choice
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Put the cucumber and about 1½ cups of water in a blender. Blend until pureed well.
- Strain the liquid into a pitcher and discard the pulp.
- Add the sugar and about 1 cup water to the blender. Blend thoroughly to dissolve the sugar. Add to the pitcher.
- Juice the lemons and add the juice to the pitcher.
- Add enough water to make 8 cups of liquid.
- Stir and serve over ice.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/cucumbers/