Green Beans Almandine
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 2 – 4 Tablespoons butter, or oil
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Steam the green beans until just tender.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and add the almonds. Stir to coat the almonds. Heat and stir until the almonds are lightly browned. Be careful not to burn them.
- Toss everything together and serve.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/green-beans-almandine/