Mushroom & Beef Sauce
Recipe type: Main
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 10 oz. mushrooms (I used baby bellas)
- 2 – 3 Tb. butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 c. red cooking wine
- 1 c. beef broth
- 2 Tb. rice flour
- 1/4 c. cold water
- In a large skillet, brown and drain the ground beef. Set it aside in a bowl.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Add the butter or coconut oil to the skillet and heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
- Mix the rice flour with the cold water.
- Add the wine, broth, and rice flour mix to the skillet. Stir well.
- Heat until boiling then cook about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the beef.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/mushroom-beef-sauce/