Warm Chicken and Potato Salad
- gold potatoes
- coconut or other oil
- leftover cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 / 3 cup olive oil
- Peel and cook the potatoes, then cut them into large chunks.
- Saute sliced leeks in coconut oil.
- Warm the leftover chicken in the oven or microwave.
- Place potatoes, leeks, and chicken in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over the contents of the bowl while gently tossing to mix the ingredients.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/warm-chicken-and-potato-salad-whats-for/