- 12 ounces rotini, cooked
- 24 ounces cottage cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cup shredded zucchini
- shredded mozzarella to taste
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the cooked pasta, cottage cheese, seasoning, and zucchini and put in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Spread the tomatoes out on top and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 20 minutes, then broil for a few minutes.
This would also be good with some mozzarella mixed in, but I have one kid who doesn’t like a lot of cheese. If you really like tomatoes, use two cans.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/zucchini-rotini-whats-for-dinner/