Beef and Vegetables–Slow Cooker
- Onion, sliced
- Potatoes, scrubbed and cut in large chunks
- Carrots, peeled and sliced
- Chuck Roast
- Water, broth or wine
- Garlic, minced
- Place the onions, carrots, and potatoes in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- On the stove, brown the chuck roast in a hot oiled skillet.
- Place the browned roast on top of the vegetables.
- Pour about 1 cup of liquid over top of everything.
- Add garlic, rosemary, and pepper on top of beef.
- Cover and cook on low 6 - 8 hours or high 3 - 4 hours.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/beef-and-vegetables-cooker/