Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 6 slices gluten-free bread
- 6 slices bacon (or use sausage or ham)
- 6 green onions
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Break the bread into pieces and place in the bottom of a rectangular baking dish.
- Combine the egg, milk, salt and pepper and pour over the bread.
- Let it sit while you cook the bacon and chop the green onions. Add the onions and bacon (cut in pieces) to the dish.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until set in the middle.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/breakfast-casserole/