Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Beverage
- 6 cups water
- 3 cups fresh mint, lightly packed
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cup orange juice (fresh or not from concentrate)
- Juice of 6 lemons (1 cup + 2 Tablespoons)
- Heat water to almost boiling.
- Remove from heat and add the mint. Cover and let steep for 1 hour.
- Strain and discard the mint.
- Add the sugar to the water and stir to dissolve.
- Add the orange juice and lemon juice and mix to combine.
- To serve, dilute using 2 parts concentrate and 1 part water, or to taste.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/mint-lemonade/