Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- Nut Crust
- 2 cups huckleberries or blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoons butter (optional)
- Prepare the crust according to recipe instructions.
- With your mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs just until combined, but do not over mix.
- Pour into the nut crust.
- Bake at 325° for 45 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 or more hours.
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine all ingredients except the butter.
- Heat and stir until it thickens.
- Stir in the butter if desired.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/gluten-free-cheesecake/