Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 3/4 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour milk (1 Tablespoon vinegar + enough milk to make 1 cup)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cuppowdered sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 – 3 Tablespoons milk (add slowly until it is thin enough to drizzle)
- Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Beat the oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients and milk alternately, starting and ending with the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 325° for 50 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes and transfer to a wire rack.
- Combine the glaze ingredients using just enough milk to reach the correct consistency. Drizzle over the cake.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/chocolate-chocolate-chip-bundt-cake/