Easy Chicken Divan
- 2 c. leftover cooked chicken pieces
- 4 c. steamed broccoli
- 1 recipe cream of chicken soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 – 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place the chicken and broccoli in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Add salt and pepper to the cream of chicken soup.
- Thin the soup with milk. (Add enough milk that it can be poured over the entire dish.)
- Pour or spoon the soup evenly over the chicken and broccoli.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 20 minutes or until hot through.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/easy-gluten-free-chicken-divan/