Easy Chicken Divan
Author: Linda Etherton
- 2 cups leftover cooked chicken pieces
- 4 cups steamed broccoli
- 1 recipe cream of chicken soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ – ½ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place the chicken and broccoli in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Add salt and pepper to the cream of chicken soup.
- Thin the soup with milk. (Add enough milk that it can be poured over the entire dish.)
- Pour or spoon the soup evenly over the chicken and broccoli.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 20 minutes or until hot through.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/easy-gluten-free-chicken-divan/