Sorghum Bread – Again
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Bread
- 1⅓ cup sorghum flour
- ⅔ cup brown sweet rice flour
- 1 cup tapioca starch
- 1 Tablespoon yeast (instant or rapid rise)
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup water minus 2 Tablespoons (105-115 degrees)
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Combine the dry ingredients (flour through sugar) in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, oil, water and vinegar.
- Beat with a hand mixer for several minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a bread machine set to rise 30 minutes and bake 55 minutes at 336 degrees.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/sorghum-bread-again/