Gluten-Free Sausage Stuffed Shells
- 1 box Tinkyada grand shells
- 1 pound bulk sausage
- ¼ cup instant potato flakes (could use GF bread crumbs)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 large jar GF spaghetti sauce
- Cook the pasta shells according to instructions on the package.
- Brown and drain the sausage, then add the potato flakes, Parmesan and egg.
- Spread a little of the spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Stuff the shells with the sausage mixture. (I used 15 shells.)
- Place the shells in the dish and top each one with some mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon the remaining spaghetti sauce over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/gluten-free-stuffed-sausage-shells/