Recipe type: Main
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 Tb. mustard
- 2 lb. frozen tater tots (I used most, but not all of the bag)
- Cook the ground beef and onion in a skillet and drain.
- Combine all ingredients except the tater tots in a bowl.
- Spread into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Place a single layer of tater tots on top, covering the whole surface.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/cheeseburger-casserole/