- 4 cups cooked cubed chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Place the cubed chicken in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper on top and toss to combine.
- Add the mayonnaise and stir to coat the chicken well.
- Add the almonds and raisins and toss.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/chicken-salad/