Author: Linda Etherton
- 1 14.75-ounce can Alaskan salmon, drained and bones removed
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons instant potato flakes (or gluten-free bread crumbs)
- pepper to taste
- other seasoning to taste, if desired
- coconut or other cooking oil
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Form into patties (I made five).
- Fry in hot oil until brown on both sides and hot through.
- Serve with Tartar Sauce.
This recipe can easily be doubled.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/salmon-cakes-sweet-potato-fries/