Egg and Pasta Casserole
- 12 ounces penne, cooked (I used Tinkyada brown rice penne)
- 8 large eggs, hard boiled and chopped (good sized chunks)
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (I used a Mexican blend)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine the pasta, eggs, and cheese.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, ranch dressing, dill weed, salt and pepper.
- Add the sauce to the other ingredients and toss to coat.
- Spoon everything into a medium sized casserole dish (2 1/2 – 3 quart).
- Sprinkle some additional cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/egg-and-pasta-casserole/