Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding
- 3-4 cups torn yellow cake
- ½ cup orange juice
- 16 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 small cans mandarin oranges, drained
- Whipped cream or cool whip
- Prepare the pudding according to the package instructions and chill.
- Place half the cake pieces in a large serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with half the orange juice.
- Top with half the cranberry sauce, oranges, and pudding.
- Repeat cake, juice, cranberry sauce, oranges and pudding.
- Chill for several hours.
- Top with whipped cream or cool whip before serving.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/cranberry-trifle/