Recipe type: Main
Serves: 4 - 6
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package. taco seasoning (McCormick is GF)
- 1 can refried beans (or other beans of choice)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or Mexi blend)
- Tortilla chips
- Sauté and drain the beef.
- Add the taco seasoning mix and prepare according to the package instructions.
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, spread the refried bean over the bottom.
- Add the beef spreading it evenly to the edges.
- Pour the salsa on top. You can use more than 1 cup if desired.
- Put lightly crushed tortilla chips over top. You don’t want crumbs, just not really big chips. Top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/this-weeks-menu-nacho-casserole-recipe/