Six Layer Bars
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups coconut
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the butter, sorghum flour and brown sugar. Press into the bottom of the pan.
- Drizzle half the sweetened condensed milk on top.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips, coconut, and nuts on top.
- Drizzle with the remaining condensed milk.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/six-layer-bars/