Mexican Dip Appetizer
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Appetizer
- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 package gluten-free taco seasoning (McCormick)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons shredded cheese
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- chopped lettuce
- shredded cheese
- Saute the ground beef and onion. Drain.
- Add the chili powder, refried beans, tomato sauce, and taco seasoning. Mix and heat to boiling.
- Spread into a 9 or 10 inch pie plate.
- Combine the sour cream 2 Tablespoons shredded cheese and ¼ teaspoon chili powder. Spread over the beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with lettuce and cheese.
- Serve with corn chips.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/mexican-dip-appetizer/