Egg & Potato Skillet
- potato, diced
- onion, chopped
- zucchini, diced
- cooking oil
- salt & pepper
- Heat some oil in a skillet.
- Add the diced potato and chopped onion. Saute until almost done.
- Add the diced zucchini and cook until almost tender.
- Add about 1 Tablespoon of water, break an egg (or more) on top, cover, and cook until the eggs are done, about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/egg-potato-skillet/