Egg in a Nest
- sliced gluten-free bread
- sliced ham
- Butter half of the slices of bread and put them buttered side down on a cookie sheet.
- Put a slice of cheese on each piece of bread.
- Used a small (about 1½ inch) round cookie cutter to cut a hole in the middle of the remaining slices of bread and in an equal number of ham slices.
- Put the ham on the cheese and top it with the slice of bread. Line up the holes in the ham and bread.
- Break an egg into each hole.
- Top each sandwich with a little grated cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/egg-in-nest/