Beef Stew (Slow Cooker)
Author: Linda Etherton
- 2 pounds stew meat, cubed
- ¼ cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1½ cup beef broth
- Place the meat in the crock pot. Sprinkle the flour, salt, and pepper over top and stir to coat the meat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- Stir and remove the bay leaf before serving.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/crockpot-beef-stew/