Beef Stew (Slow Cooker)
Recipe type: Main
- 2 lbs. stew meat, cubed
- 1/4 c. rice flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 1/2 c. beef broth
- Place the meat in the crock pot. Sprinkle the flour, salt, and pepper over top and stir to coat the meat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- Stir and remove the bay leaf before serving.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/crockpot-beef-stew/