Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 small packages butterscotch pudding
- 1 can (15 ounces) canned pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix the pudding according to the package instructions. Put it in the refrigerator while you do the next step.
- Combine the pumpkin, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Stir the pumpkin into the pudding mixing well.
- Top it with cool whip or whipped cream if desired.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/pumpkin-pudding/