Recipe type: Main
- 12 ounces gluten-free pasta (I used Tinkyada penne)
- 1 pound ground beef or sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 ounces Sliced Pepperoni (Hormel is gluten free)
- 28 ounce jar pasta sauce
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook the pasta, drain, and quickly rinse with cold water.
- Saute the beef and onions and drain.
- Grease a large rectangular casserole dish.
- Put a small amount of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of the dish and spread it out thinly.
- Add half the pasta.
- Top with half the beef and onion mixture.
- Spoon on half of the remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Top with half the cheese.
- Add a layer of pepperoni.
- Repeat pasta, beef and onion, sauce, cheese, and pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/pizza-casserole/