Beef & Bean Casserole
Author: Linda Etherton
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. chopped onion (more or less to taste)
- 1 recipe cream soup (mushroom or chicken)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 16 oz. frozen green beens
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 bag gluten-free tater tots
- Cook and drain the green beans.
- Cook the beef and onion in a skillet. Drain the fat.
- Prepare the cream soup. (Cream of mushroom is good with this recipe. You can use chopped canned mushrooms and add the liquid to the soup.)
- Add the salt and garlic to the soup and mix well. Add the beef and onions and stir.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Put half the beans in the bottom of the dish. Spread half the meat mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese to taste.
- Repeat bean and beef layers.
- Top with a layer of tater tots.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/beef-bean-casserole/