Pudding Cookies Recipe
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 3/4 cup sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small box instant pudding
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12 oz.) chocolate or other flavor chips (optional)
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Combine the flours, starches, xanthan gum and baking soda in a small bowl.
- In your mixer bowl, beat the butter and sugar.
- Add the vanilla and dry pudding and beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs and beat again.
- Gradually add the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chips and nuts.
- Drop by spoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 9-11 minutes.
You can be creative with this recipe by trying different puddings and chips.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/pudding-cookies-recipe/