Crustless Quiche Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast, Main
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tb. cornstarch
- salt & pepper
- 3 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown the meat and cook the onion in a skillet. Drain any fat.
- Using a whisk, combine the mayonnaise, milk, eggs, cornstarch, and salt and pepper (to taste) in a large bowl.
- Stir in the cheese, beef and onions.
- Pour into two greased pie plates.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/crustless-quiche-recipe/