Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 cups gluten-free oats
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1⅓ cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup cooking oil (or melted butter)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 – 40 minutes.
This can also be put together at night and stored in the refrigerator, then baked in the morning.
Using instant oats makes it hold together. Rolled oats makes it fall apart so it can be eaten in a bowl with milk. Either way it’s good.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/whats-new-for-breakfast-baked-oatmeal/