Spinach Egg Bake
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 ounces baby spinach (ready to eat)
- 8 large eggs
- ⅔ cup milk (or milk substitute)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the eggs, milk, and one fourth of the spinach in a blender on low.
- Add the remaining spinach in handfuls, blending between each.
- Add the salt, dill weed, and green onion. Pulse the blender a few times to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes until set in the middle.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then use a cookie cutter to cut out shamrock shapes.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/spinach-egg-bake/