Fish Tacos Con Crema Kensington
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Main Dish
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 6 Tablespoons Sir Kensington's Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1½ teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1½ pounds red snapper fillets
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Combine crema ingredients in a bowl, mix evenly and set aside.
- To prepare tacos, combine cumin, coriander, paprika, red pepper, and garlic powder. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish fillets.
- Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 9 - 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Place cooked fish in a bowl and break into pieces.
- Heat tortillas on stovetop and divide fish evenly among them. Top each with ¼ cup shredded cabbage and 1 Tablespoon crema.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/fish-tacos-from-sir-kensington/