Bread Balls (Dairy Free)
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Bread
- Place the tapioca starch in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the oil, milk, and salt until it just starts to boil and white foam appears on top.
- Immediately pour over the tapioca starch and mix with a wooden spoon. Let rest about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the eggs and nutritional yeast.
- Drop tablespoons of dough, forming rounded mounds, on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 15 – 20 minutes (mine baked for 17 minutes). The outsides will look dry and cracked.
- Remove to a bread basket and serve.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/bread-balls-dairy-free/