I’ve given you a couple of cranberry recipes this week, and I thought I would follow with a dessert. This gluten-free cranberry trifle combines cranberry and orange with yellow cake. It looks nice in a trifle bowl or other clear serving bowl.
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding
- 3-4 cups torn yellow cake
- ½ cup orange juice
- 16 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 small cans mandarin oranges, drained
- Whipped cream or cool whip
- Prepare the pudding according to the package instructions and chill.
- Place half the cake pieces in a large serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with half the orange juice.
- Top with half the cranberry sauce, oranges, and pudding.
- Repeat cake, juice, cranberry sauce, oranges and pudding.
- Chill for several hours.
- Top with whipped cream or cool whip before serving.
For more great recipes and ideas visit Blessed With Grace’s Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.
Stop by The Happy Housewife to see more desserts as part of the Bloggy Progressive Dinner.