Diane at The Whole Gang has created a cookbook desk calendar that is beautiful and practical. It would make a great affordable gift for a teacher, hostess, co-worker, or just about anyone on your Christmas list.
This calendar is a compact size. It sits inside a specially designed CD case. The cover of the case flips around and becomes the stand. Inside the case are 12 monthly cards. The front contains a food photo and calendar like you see above.
On the back of each card is a recipe that corresponds with the photo on the front. The recipes are all gluten and dairy free with easy ways to make them vegetarian, vegan, or paleo. Having had the privilege of eating some of Diane’s cooking, I’m sure these recipes are delicious.
In addition, each calendar includes a bonus secret access code for a hidden page full of insider tips, tools, resources & 28 additional recipes on The WHOLE Gang website.
Hidden Page: Owners have exclusive access to:
- 9 new additional recipes & links to 19 more recipes
- cooking tips and tricks
- additional suggestions for the recipes along with instructional photos
- information on ingredients & tools- resources to find items they might not have
- instructional cooking videos
How to Purchase: The 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar sells for $14.95. Click the link to purchase and read more about it.
The Giveaway: Diane is giving away one copy of her desk calendar to one winner.
- This giveaway is limited to U.S. residents 18 and older.
- One entry per person
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post.
- The giveaway begins November 13, 2012 and ends on November 17, 2012 at 11:00 pm eastern time .
No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. The winners will be randomly chosen and will be contacted by email. The winners will have 24 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be randomly chosen.
Disclaimer: I was provided with a free desk calendar, but was not paid to write this review. The opinions in this post are my own.