Before Christmas I saw Tessa’s recipe for paleo dark chocolate nut and fruit clusters. I adapted the recipe a little and made them for a couple of family gatherings. These chocolate covered almonds and cherries were a real hit.
This recipe is super easy. With just a few ingredients you can put together a great party snack in no time!
- 2 cups whole almonds
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- unsweetened coconut
- sea salt
- Toast the almonds by placing them on a baking sheet and putting them in a 350° oven for about 10 minutes. This enhances the flavor.
- In a microwave safe dish that is large enough to hold the chocolate, almonds, and cherries, melt the chocolate chips according to package instructions.
- Add the almonds and cherries to the melted chocolate and stir to coat.
- Drop spoonfuls of the almonds and cherries onto a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and unsweetened coconut.
Disclosure: This post contains one or more affiliate links. If you click on a link and buy something, I receive a small percentage of the sale.