This gluten free recipe doesn’t require any special ingredients. It is quick and easy and sure to please the kids. Because it is cooked on the stove top, it’s perfect for the summer.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup catsup
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet, brown the beef and sauté the onion. Drain.
- Add the catsup, mustard, salt and pepper and mix.
- Stir in the cooked rice and heat until hot through.
- Sprinkle the cheese over top, or mix it in.
1. Jessie (barbecuey ratatouille)
2. Rachel (corn & black bean salad)
3. Cheryl (BLT pasta salad)
4. Simply Sugar & Gluten Free (fig bars w/ice cream)
5. The W.H.O.L.E. Gang (chicken pot pie)
6. Brian (gf spring rolls)
7. Hungry Vegan (coconut milk kefir)
8. Flour Arrangements (gluten free pizza)
9. Buckwheat & Honey English Muffins