This gluten free recipe doesn’t require any special ingredients. It is quick and easy and sure to please the kids. Because it is cooked on the stove top, it’s perfect for the summer.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. catsup
- 2 Tb. mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3 c. cooked rice
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
In a large skillet, brown the beef and sauté the onion. Drain. Add the catsup, mustard, salt and pepper and mix. Stir in the cooked rice and heat until hot through. Sprinkle the cheese over top, or mix it in.
Note: You might notice the orange bell pepper in my photo. I had some that needed to be used so I added it. It wasn’t bad, but I wouldn’t do it again. It’s just not a typical cheeseburger flavor.
1. Jessie (barbecuey ratatouille)
2. Rachel (corn & black bean salad)
3. Cheryl (BLT pasta salad)
4. Simply Sugar & Gluten Free (fig bars w/ice cream)
5. The W.H.O.L.E. Gang (chicken pot pie)
6. Brian (gf spring rolls)
7. Hungry Vegan (coconut milk kefir)
8. Flour Arrangements (gluten free pizza)
9. Buckwheat & Honey English Muffins