If you’re looking for a gluten-free appetizer that everyone will love to take to a New Year’s Eve party, then these Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms are the answer! I know that stuffed mushrooms are a treat for me because I don’t take the time to make them except for special occasions. So I’m sure these mushrooms stuffed with gluten-free Crunchmaster White Cheddar Crackers, Romano and goat cheese, garlic, and parsley, will delight the taste buds of those you serve them to.
One thing I really like about Crunchmaster crackers is that people who are not gluten-free seem to love them. They’re just good crackers, and that’s why people, gluten free or not, buy them.
This recipe comes from Crunchmaster, but it was actually written by my blogging friend Amie Valpone of The Healthy Apple. Enjoy!
- ½ cup Crunchmaster White Cheddar Multi-Grain Crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 28 large white button mushrooms, stems removed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a large baking sheet with nonstick baking spray.
- Stir the Crunchmaster Crackers, Pecorino Romano, goat cheese, garlic, parsley, sea salt, pepper, and olive oil in a large bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Stuff the filling into the mushroom cavities and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake until the mushrooms are tender, approximately 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.