If you are looking for information about celiac disease, you might find these articles helpful. They are links to previous posts and are broken into categories. If you want more information about the gluten-free diet, please visit my Gluten-Free Diet Information page.
The Gluten Free Survival Guide by Mary Frances and John Pickett is a very practical and thorough eBook which I recommend to beginners. The link to the survival guide is an affiliate link which will take you to another site.
Basic Information & Getting Started:
- What is Celiac Disease?
- Celiac Disease, Gluten Intolerance, or Wheat Allergy?
- Diagnosis: Celiac Disease
- Help for Those New to the Gluten-Free Diet
- My Gluten-Free Diet Resource Page
- Still Getting Gluten
Additional Celiac Information:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Celiac Disease – A Little History
- Celiac Disease – Three Causes
- Celiac Disease – The Future
- Celiac Versus Gluten Sensitivity
- Celiac Disease & Leaky Gut
- Celiac Disease and Your Social Life
- Diagnosing Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease
- Putting Celiac Disease in Perspective
- What’s in a Name: Celiac Disease
- Telling Your Story (my celiac story)
- How Gluten Affects Me Mentally
- A Reason to Celebrate
- Forgetting About Gluten
- Another Gluten-Free Eater
- A Big Gluten Mistake