Welcome to this weekly blog carnival of gluten-free eating ideas. I hope you will join us. If this is your first time participating, please read the guidelines here. The first week of each month has a theme, but the other weeks do not.
Next week is the first Wednesday in February which is a themed week. I hope you guys have worked on the create a gluten-free casserole challenge. If not, you still have time! And please remember that themes are only a suggestion. If you don’t have a casserole to share with us, you can still add your link.
Last week we had many great recipes. Two stood out to me because they contained foods we don’t normally eat. They both look delicious enough to make me want to try them.
My submission this week is:
Please remember to link back here somewhere in the text of your post. Thanks for participating!
|1. Yadi@gluten free diarieYadi- Orange Rosemary chicken and menu plan|
2. Aubree Cherie @ LivingFree (Black Bean Burgers)
3. Shirley @ gfe (Flourless Oatmeal Cookies)
4. Babetta (spicy potato salad)
5. Lisa’s Gluten Free Advice (chicken vegetable soup)
|6. Mikki-Garden Vegetable Quiche|
7. G.@This Girl’s Pilgrimage(what I ate yesterday with recipes)
8. Brian (Apple Stuffed Chicken)
9. Liz, The Good Eatah (stuffed acorn squash)
10. Iris at The Daily Dietribe: Vegetarian Soup for the Soul
|11. Chaya – Flourless Brownies with Ganache|
12. Chaya – Nut Crusted Chicken
13. Fire-Eyes GF Nachos Naturally